Flash’n’Fill™ is a stand-alone electronic warning device which operates in conjunction with float switch(es) to detect low levels of chemical in up to ten chemical containers simultaneously. In an alarm situation a red beacon will flash to highlight that one or more of the containers needs refilling or replacing. At the same time a high visibility LED will be illuminated to draw attention to any containers which require replenishment. An audible alarm will also sound intermittently; this can be silenced by pressing the mute button on the front of the unit.
The unit includes an auto-refill facility which uses a dual float switch to control a peristaltic pump to initiate an automatic refill of the container when the level falls below the lower float switch level; the higher float switch level halts the refill procedure when the container is full. The unit also includes a ‘fail safe’ safety timer which halts the pump after a run time of 10 minutes.
- Range of float switches to suit a range of chemical containers
- Easy to install and operate
- Mute facility to disable the sounder mid-alarm
- 230V AC input voltage
- 24 and 100V AC input version also available
- High volume sounder
- Float switch lances to suit 5-10L, 20-25L, 50-60L and 200L or IBC type chemical containers.